Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Restoration of the gymnasium was an enormous undertaking. At the time of the Open House it was still not quite done. This gym was originally part of the Kennebec Valley Technical Institute.
About This Item
- Title: Gilman Place Open House gym restoration, Waterville, 2011
- Creator: Smith, David O.
- Creation Date: 2011-05-11
- Subject Date: 2011-05-11
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: digital photograph
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Community College (Me.)
- Sports & recreation facilities--Maine--Waterville
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.