Box of World's Fair clothespins, Strong, 1947
Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Forster Mfg. Co. of Strong produced round clothespins under the World's Fair brand name and packed them in boxes of 30 for a nationwide market.
- Title: Box of World's Fair clothespins, Strong, 1947
- Creator: Forster Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1947
- Subject Date: circa 1947
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Wood product in cardboard box
- Dimensions (cm): 4.3 x 15 x 10.5
- Local Code: 10.04.244.10
- Collection: Forster Mfg. Co. Products
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.