Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Forster Mfg. Co. of Strong produced round clothespins under the World's Fair brand name and packed them in boxes of 30 for a nationwide market.
About This Item
- Title: Box of World's Fair clothespins, Strong, 1947
- Creator: Forster Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1947
- Subject Date: circa 1947
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Wood product in cardboard box
- Dimensions: 4.3 cm x 15 cm x 10.5 cm
- Local Code: 10.04.244.10
- Collection: Forster Mfg. Co. Products
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.