Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "Malden Island, Five Islands, Maine." Five Islands are located in Georgetown, along the Sheepscot River in Sheepscot Bay.
About This Item
- Title: Malden Island, Five Islands, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.