Malden Island, Five Islands, ca. 1938
Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "Malden Island, Five Islands, Maine." Five Islands are located in Georgetown, along the Sheepscot River in Sheepscot Bay.
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1938.
- Title: Malden Island, Five Islands, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions (cm): 9 x 14
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.