Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "The Balanced Rock, Camden, Maine." Known as "Balance Rock" this glacial erratic is located on the Fernald's Neck peninsula in Lake Megunticook.
About This Item
- Title: DUPLICATE Balance Rock, Camden, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Camden
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116