Salmon Falls, Bangor, ca. 1938
Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A postcard of the dam in the Penobscot River between Bangor and Brewer, sometimes called Salmon Falls. The caption reads, "The Salmon Pool and falls, Bangor, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard from about 1930-1945.
- Title: Salmon Falls, Bangor, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions (cm): 9 x 14
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.