Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park, ca. 1938
Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of Mount Katahdin in Baxter State Park printed on a linen-texture postcard promoting tourism in Vacationland.
The postcard caption reads, "Mt. Katahdin, 5,273 feet -- Loftiest Peak in Maine, vacationland." The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard from about 1930-1945.
- Title: Mount Katahdin, Baxter State Park, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions (cm): 9 x 14
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.