Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mooselookmeguntic Lake House at Mooselookmeguntic Lake. The lake was a popular destination, with trains delivering summer visitors to the vicinity. Several resort hotels were located in the area.
About This Item
- Title: Mooselookmeguntic Lake House, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Haines Landing
- Town: Rangeley
- County: Franklin, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Wittemann Brothers Postal Card Company collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.