Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Tichnor Brothers publicity postcard of Bubble Pond in Acadia National Park. Bubble Pond lies between Pemetic Mountain and Cadillac Mountain, Acadia's highest peak, and is named for the North and South Bubble hills.
The caption reads, "Bubble Pond, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1930-1945.
About This Item
- Title: Bubble Pond, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.