"Warning," interior trolley car notice, ca. 1920
Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Cumberland County Power & Light's interior trolley car notice warning passengers to use care when exiting the car.
- Title: "Warning," interior trolley car notice, ca. 1920
- Creator: Cumberland County Power & Light
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Cardboard placard, ink on paper
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 23 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Library
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.