Mallett Hall, Farmington State Normal School, 1936
Built in 1924 and originally called South Hall because it was constructed south of the existing Purington Hall, Mallett Hall was Farmington State Normal School's second dormitory.
By the 1920s, a new dormitory was needed to house the growing student population at the school. It was renamed Mallett Hall in 1940 in honor of Principal W.G. Mallett's years of service to the school.