Tebbets deposition on Ten Mile Falls, 1787
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Timothy and Samuel Tebbets relate their information about a cellar hole said to have belonged to Thomas Purchace [or Purchase] near the Ten Mile Falls of the Androscoggin River.
- Title: Tebbets deposition on Ten Mile Falls, 1787
- Creator: Tebbets, Timothy
- Creation Date: 1787-09-28
- Subject Date: 1787-09-28
- Local Name: Burnt Meadows, Ten Mile Falls
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Androscoggin, Cumberland, Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 16 x 20
- Local Code: Coll. 61, v7 p. 49(1)
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.