Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The scene is a dirt street in Ashland with four model T Fords, a horse-drawn carriage and a circus wagon. The M. Smargonsky store is on the corner. The W. P. Bridgham is in the background on the corner of Exchange and Mill Street.
About This Item
- Title: Circus parade, Ashland, 1917
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Town: Ashland
- County: Arooostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 14.2 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Ashland (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Parades and processions--Maine--Ashland--Photographs
- M.Smargonsky (Ashland, Me.)--Photographs
- Circus parades--Maine--Ashland--1910-1920--Photographs
- Circuses and shows--Maine--Ashland--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.