Contributed by Waterville Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Main Street buildings were decorated with bunting during the Centennial Celebration in Waterville in 1902. The city celebrated its 100th year of existence from June 22 to 24.
On the final day, a parade traveled down Main Street to wrap up the festivities.
About This Item
- Title: Waterville Main Street during the centennial celebration, 1902
- Creator: Sawtelle, Frank B.
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.6 cm x 17.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Waterville Public Library
73 Elm Street, Waterville, ME 04901
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Street railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Stores & shops--Maine--Waterville
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Waterville
- Waterville (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Main Street (Waterville, Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Parades & processions--Maine--Waterville
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.