Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
The 1908 Portland City Hall, reconstructed from the similar building that burned in 1866, burned in January 1908.
The new City Hall, built from a different design, was dedicated on August 22, 1912.
About This Item
- Title: City Hall dedication, Portland, 1912
- Creation Date: 1912-08-22
- Subject Date: 1912-08-22
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.7 cm x 8.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- City halls--Maine--Portland
- Building dedications--Maine--Portland
- Portland City Hall (Me.)--Photographs
- Celebration of City Hall
- City Hall Dedication on August 22, 1912.
- City Hall in 1912
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.