Trademark for Arabian Elixir of Life
Contributed by Maine State Archives
A colorful trademark label for this "Vitalizer of Mind & Body" contains an image of a person riding a camel in a desert within sight of the Sphinx and two pyramids. This trademark label was submitted to the Maine Secretary of State in 1894 in order to obtain legal protection for the design. It was first used on October 1, 1894.
- Title: Trademark for Arabian Elixir of Life
- Creator: Marsh, Charles S.
- Creation Date: 1894-12-04
- Subject Date: 1894-12-04
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm x 10.3 cm
- Local Code: tmelixir
- Collection: Secretary of State Company Trademarks
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.