John Dunlop's deposition regarding land
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This deposition describes the falls along the Androscoggin River and ownership of property within an area of the Pejepscot Purchase Company's land grant supposed to belong to Thomas Purchace.
- Title: John Dunlop's deposition regarding land
- Creator: Dunlop, John
- Creation Date: 1792-05-10
- Subject Date: 1792-05-10
- County: Androscoggin, Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Paper and ink
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Box 5, v7,p.498
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence
Pejepscot Purchase Co.
Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.