John Dunlop's deposition regarding land
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This deposition describes the falls along the Androscoggin River and ownership of property within an area of the Pejepscot Purchase Company's land grant supposed to belong to Thomas Purchace.
- Title: John Dunlop's deposition regarding land
- Creator: Dunlop, John
- Creation Date: 1792-05-10
- Subject Date: 1792-05-10
- County: Androscoggin, Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Paper and ink
- Dimensions (cm): 32 x 20
- Local Code: Coll. 61, box 5, v7,p.498
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)
Pejepscot Purchase Co.
Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.