Mount Pleasant House, Carroll, N.H., ca. 1884
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This architectural drawing of the Mount Pleasant House in Carroll, New Hampshire (Bretton Woods) was done by John Calvin Stevens around 1880-1884 while he was in partnership with Francis H. Fassett.
The commission was given to Fassett in 1894 and the existing hotel enlarged based on the Stevens' concept.
- Title: Mount Pleasant House, Carroll, N.H., ca. 1884
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1884
- Subject Date: circa 1884
- Town: Carroll
- County: Carroll
- State: NH
- Media: Architectural drawing
- Dimensions: 64 cm x 39 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, JCS0100-1-1894
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.