Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The trolley stop at Oakland Park. Open car #9, signed for "Highlands & Quarries," is discharging passengers, with another trolley car arriving behind.
Oakland Park was developed by the Rockland, Thomaston, & Camden Street Railway at the turn of the twentieth century as a popular day tourist destination.
About This Item
- Title: Oakland Park, Rockport, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Rockport
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-41-207
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.