Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A photograph of the Cape Cottage Casino which opened in 1898. This view shows the approach to the casino with several people strolling on the grounds. The sign in the foreground states that bicycles are not allowed. Cape Cottage Casino and Theater were developed as a trolley park by the Portland Railroad Company.
About This Item
- Title: Cape Cottage Casino, Cape Elizabeth, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-34-118
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.