Brunswick to Bath electric railroads, ca. 1937
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A hand-drawn map of the electric railway trackage between Brunswick and Bath, including local lines. Local trolley service to this area began in 1896 and was abandoned in 1937. Merrymeeting Park and New Meadows Inn, both popular tourist destinations, are visible on this map.
This is Plate 20 of the Maine Electric Railway Atlas, drawn by Charles D. Heseltine and edited by O.R. (Osmond Richard) Cummings in 1970.