Acter Patten map, Topsham, Nov. 9, 1765
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The map shows 50 acres laid out for Acter Patten of Topsham.
This manuscript map was made for the Pejepscot Company. Map number 41 probably was added later by John McKeen, Clerk for the Company.
Scale [1:7920] 40 poles to one inch.
- Title: Acter Patten map, Topsham, Nov. 9, 1765
- Creator: Merrill, John
- Creation Date: 1765-11-09
- Subject Date: 1765-11-09
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Colored pen and paper
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 41
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Cathance River (Me.)--Maps
Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
Topsham (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.