Steamer Henry M, Lily Bay, Moosehead Lake
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John W.G. Dunn of Pennsylvania took this photograph of the steamer Henry M at Lily Bay on Moosehead Lake. Dunn visited the area every year to hunt and fish and photograph the Maine woods.
- Title: Steamer Henry M, Lily Bay, Moosehead Lake
- Creator: Dunn, John W.
- Creation Date: 1893
- Subject Date: 1893
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v.2
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.