Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John W. G. Dunn poses at the front of his tent, which he called "Number 3 Blackberry Ave." He took yearly hunting-fishing vacations to the Ragged Lake and Moosehead Lake regions. Dunn lived in St. Paul, Minnesota.
About This Item
- Title: John Dunn, Ragged Lake area, 1901
- Creation Date: 1901
- Subject Date: 1901
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v. 5
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.