Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
From left are George Cripps, Henry Tremblay and Charles B. Dunn, all members of John W.G. Dunn's hunting and fishing expedition to Ragged Lake in 1896.
About This Item
- Title: Sandy Point Camp, Ragged Lake, 1896
- Creator: Dunn, John W.
- Creation Date: 1896
- Subject Date: 1896
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v. 5
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219