Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
On Portland's waterfront, the Grand Trunk Railroad had its rail yard, including grain elevators, roundhouse and terminal building.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Railroad Roundhouse
- Creator: Morton, H. A.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Train Stations--Wrecks
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.