Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Portland Company in Portland, Maine manufactured 108 mm shells for the war effort.
About This Item
- Title: 108 mm shell manufacturing
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, jpg
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 40/12
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.