Detail of the 'List of drowned,' S.S. Bohemian, Feb. 22, 1864
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This detail shows some of the passengers on board the Bohemian who did not survive, after she struck ground near Cape Elizabeth, Maine on Feb. 22, 1864.
- Title: Detail of the 'List of drowned,' S.S. Bohemian, Feb. 22, 1864
- Creator: Gould, James S.
- Creation Date: 1864-02-22
- Subject Date: 1864-02-22
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 66 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 949, Box 1/1
- Collection: Maritime records
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.