Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Print Shop at 14 Hall Court in Bayside, Portland, was owned by William E. Bell in 1924. This property was also known as 6 Hall Lane.
About This Item
- Address: 14 Hall Court, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: William E. Bell
- Use: Print Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 26B Lot 2 Book 41 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.