Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Abner Small wrote letters to the Emerson family in Waterville throughout his service in the Civil War.
This one describes the regimental history of the 16th Maine Volunteers.
About This Item
- Title: Abner Small to Luther Emerson, Sept. 21, 1862
- Creator: Small, Abner R.
- Creation Date: 1862-09-21
- Subject Date: 1862-09-21
- Town: Sharpsburg, Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: MD, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 135, Box 1/1
- Collection: Abner Ralph Small papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Regimental histories--Maine Infantry--16th
- Small, Abner (1836-1910)--Letters
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Personal narratives
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.