Typing class, Portland High School, 1920s
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The "new" Portland High School was completed in 1919 and included two classrooms for typing. Business classes such as these were state of the art in the early 1900s.
- Title: Typing class, Portland High School, 1920s
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 249, Box 1
- Collection: Beal, DePeter, Ward, Inc. Architectural drawings collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.