Unfinished embroidery, ca. 1800
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This embroidery is a primitive silk needlework landscape possibly made in New England.
- Title: Unfinished embroidery, ca. 1800
- Creation Date: circa 1800
- Subject Date: circa 1800
- Media: Silk on silk over linen
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 27 cm
- Local Code: A85-698
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.