Lucy Stone, Henry B. Blackwell, 1916
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This page appears in the 1916 publication entitled "The Torch Bearer," a booklet written by Agnes E. Ryan in support of Women's suffrage.
- Title: Lucy Stone, Henry B. Blackwell, 1916
- Creator: Ryan, Agnes E.
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- State: ME
- Media: Black and white photographs on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 22 x 15
- Local Code: Coll. 1876 Box 6
- Collection: Whitehouse, Florence Brooks papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.