Lucy Stone, Henry B. Blackwell, 1916
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This page appears in the 1916 publication entitled "The Torch Bearer," a booklet written by Agnes E. Ryan in support of Women's suffrage.
- Title: Lucy Stone, Henry B. Blackwell, 1916
- Creator: Ryan, Agnes E.
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1876, Box 6
- Collection: Whitehouse, Florence Brooks papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.