Cartoon supporting woman suffrage
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This cartoon, and many others, were drawn by William Ourcadie, a pseudonym for Frederic W. Freeman.
It supports woman suffrage and was published by the Suffrage Referendum League of Maine circa 1917 in the Daily Eastern Argus.
- Title: Cartoon supporting woman suffrage
- Creator: Freeman, Frederic W.
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- State: ME
- Media: ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 25 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 1876 Box 3/2
- Collection: Whitehouse, Florence Brooks papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.