Cartoon supporting woman suffrage
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This cartoon, and many others, were drawn by William Ourcadie, a pseudonym for Frederic W. Freeman.
It supports woman suffrage and was published by the Suffrage Referendum League of Maine circa 1917 in the Daily Eastern Argus.
- Title: Cartoon supporting woman suffrage
- Creator: Freeman, Frederic W.
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- State: ME
- Media: ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 25 x 18
- Local Code: Coll. 1876 Box 3/2
- Collection: Whitehouse, Florence Brooks papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.