Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This cartoon, and many others, were drawn by William Ourcadie, a pseudonym for Frederic W. Freeman.
It supports woman suffrage and was published by the Suffrage Referendum League of Maine circa 1917 in the Daily Eastern Argus.
About This Item
- Title: Cartoon supporting woman suffrage
- Creator: Freeman, Frederic W.
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- State: ME
- Media: ink on paper
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1876, Box 3/2
- Collection: Whitehouse, Florence Brooks papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.