Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Bird Sanctuary at Good Will-Hinckley was built in the fall of 1932 near the Sunset Entrance to the Continental Trail by James Tuttle, Good Will's superintendent of maintenance. When completed, the Bird Sanctuary featured bronze tablets devoted to birds.
About This Item
- Title: The Bird Sanctuary, Fairfield, ca. 1936
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.6 cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: 2002.29.124
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley (Fairfield, Me.)--Buildings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.