Eagle Lake Station and mills
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is one of a collection of glass plate negatives showing the operations along the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
- Title: Eagle Lake Station and mills
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Eagle Lake
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 2/63
- Collection: Lancaster J Emmons glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.