The lookout at Underwood Spring Park, Falmouth, ca. 1905
Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View from the water of Underwood Spring Park in Falmouth Foreside. The lookout and the casino are visible. The park was built by a subsidiary of the Portland and Yarmouth Electric Railway.
- Title: The lookout at Underwood Spring Park, Falmouth, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Local Name: Falmouth Foreside
- Town: Falmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-26-37
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.