Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Trolley stop at Merrymeeting Park in Brunswick. The two open cars with railroad roofs were manufactured by Briggs in 1899. The park and cars were owned by the Lewiston, Brunswick, & Bath Street Railway.
About This Item
- Title: Merrymeeting Park trolley stop, Brunswick, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-20-77
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.