166-170 Eastern Promenade, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Three Family at 166-170 Eastern Promenade in East End, Portland, was owned by Ralph Diamon in 1924.
- Address: 166-170 Eastern Promenade, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East End
- 1924 Owner: Ralph Diamon
- Use: Dwelling - Three Family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 35.56 x 9.84
- Local Code: Block 3A Lot 5 Book 31 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.