Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000 at the Deering car house in Portland. Crane car #1000 was used as a maintenance or utility vehicle, laying rail and ties, as well as assisting with wrecked or derailed cars.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000, Portland, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 9 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.