Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000, Portland, ca. 1940
Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000 at the Deering car house in Portland. Crane car #1000 was used as a maintenance or utility vehicle, laying rail and ties, as well as assisting with wrecked or derailed cars.
- Title: Portland Railroad Company's crane car #1000, Portland, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 9 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.