Wooden gondola car #545, Bath, ca. 1936
Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Androscoggin & Kennebec Railroad's wooden gondola car #545 loaded with coal in front of the Corner Brook Foundry & Machine Company and the Bico System building in Bath.
- Title: Wooden gondola car #545, Bath, ca. 1936
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.