Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Androscoggin & Kennebec Railroad's wooden gondola car #545 loaded with coal in front of the Corner Brook Foundry & Machine Company and the Bico System building in Bath.
About This Item
- Title: Wooden gondola car #545, Bath, ca. 1936
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.