Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Androscoggin & Kennebec Railroad's double-ended motor flat car #710 at the Lewiston car barn.
About This Item
- Title: Motor flat car #710, Lewiston, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: 2009/1-1-61
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.