Motor flat car #710, Lewiston, ca. 1930
Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Androscoggin & Kennebec Railroad's double-ended motor flat car #710 at the Lewiston car barn.
- Title: Motor flat car #710, Lewiston, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: 2009/1-1-61
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.