Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Carroll, Geraldine and Eleanor Gifford in the "Stone Garden" of sedimentary and igneous rocks at Good Will. In the background is the trailside museum, "Granite House". Granite House was designed by Charles D. Hubbard and contained specimens of Maine granites and 9 paintings of Maine granite quarries by artist Charles D. Hubbard.
About This Item
- Title: Granite House, Fairfield, 1938
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: 1938-06-18
- Subject Date: 1938-06-18
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.1 cm x 6.5 cm
- Local Code: 2010.009.135
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Stone in landscape gardening
- Good Will-Hinckley (Hinckley, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.