Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A window display for men's hats and shoes at the A.H. Benoit Co. at 278 Middle Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Benoit store window display, Portland, ca. 1950
- Creator: Kennedy, Herbert Starr
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 16.7 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 554, Box 7
- Collection: A.H. Benoit & Co. scrapbooks
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.