Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This plan shows ownership of lots along the Cathance River in Topsham belonging to the Cathance Millright. This plan is "disapproved of" by the Proprietors. Scale is [ca. 1:7920] Scale statement reads "forty rods to one inch."
About This Item
- Title: Cathance Mill lots, Topsham, 1759
- Creator: Winslow, Nathan
- Creation Date: 1759-01-05
- Subject Date: 1759-01-05
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: pen and ink on paper
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 52 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 26
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Cathance River (Me.)--Maps--To 1800.
- Land grants--Maine--Maps
- Maine--Topsham--Maps, Early.
- Maine--Topsham--Maps, Manuscript.
- Maine--Topsham--Maps--To 1800.
- Pejepscot Proprietors--Maps
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.