Grand Trunk station, Portland, ca. 1902
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Grand Trunk Railroad station at the corner of India and Commercial Streets in Portland, built in 1855, was torn down in 1902-1903 to make way for a new station in 1903.
- Title: Grand Trunk station, Portland, ca. 1902
- Creator: Morton, H. A.
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings