Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Gas Station at 110-118 Congress Street in East End - Munjoy Hill, Portland, was owned by Standard Oil Co. of N.Y. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was St. Lawrence Street.
About This Item
- Address: 110-118 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East End - Munjoy Hill
- 1924 Owner: Standard Oil Co. of N.Y.
- Use: Gas Station
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 16D Lot 5 Book 18 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.