110-118 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Gas Station at 110-118 Congress Street in East End - Munjoy Hill, Portland, was owned by Standard Oil Co. of N.Y. in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was St. Lawrence Street.
- Address: 110-118 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East End - Munjoy Hill
- 1924 Owner: Standard Oil Co. of N.Y.
- Use: Gas Station
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 35.56 x 9.84
- Local Code: Block 16D Lot 5 Book 18 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.