109 Concord Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 109 Concord Street in Deering, Portland, was owned by Jennie Himmelein in 1924.
- Address: 109 Concord Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering
- 1924 Owner: Jennie Himmelein
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 131K Lot 9 Book 17 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.