109 Concord Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 109 Concord Street in Deering, Portland, was owned by Jennie Himmelein in 1924.
- Address: 109 Concord Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering
- 1924 Owner: Jennie Himmelein
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 35.56 x 9.84
- Local Code: Block 131K Lot 9 Book 17 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.