158 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store & Storage at 158 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by James H McDonald in 1924.
- Address: 158 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: James H McDonald
- Use: Store & Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 31H Lot 8 Book 16 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
All Kinds of Ropes
J.H. McDonald, Fish, Oysters, Clams, Scallops, Ocean & Lake Fish
Leavit & Parris, Sails, Awnings, Tents, Boat Covers, Flags
Portland Tax Records 1924
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.